CNBC.COM'S AUGUST WAS ITS HOTTEST EVER
Not only is CNBC.com generating great traffic numbers, but engagement metrics also remained strong in August, with time per person and page views per person trending upwards for four months in a row.
According to comScore, in August, CNBC.com was:
- #1 in time spent per visitor (114.7 minutes/visitor)
- #1 in page views per visitor (59 PVs/visitor) among sites with more than a million visitors
- #1 in total time spent (852 million minutes) among non-portal sites
- CNBC.com has the highest share of total time spent among stand-alone sites in the category
- CNBC.com usage makes up 22% of all time spent on business/finance sites among all users of the category
- #1 in average minutes per visit (17.3 minutes)
- CNBC grew more in monthly uniques than the other top 10 sites, except for MSN Money, according to comScore
In addition to excellent traffic and engagement metrics, CNBC.com pulled off a trifecta with impressive demographics as well.
- According to Nielsen, 28% of CNBC.com visitors earn $100k+, a higher proportion than FoxBusiness and Yahoo! Finance
- CNBC.com had a higher proportion of those with a post graduate degree (according to Nielsen) compared to FoxBusiness and Yahoo! Finance
It was a great August as affluent consumers continue to rely on CNBC.com to get breaking business news coverage, in-depth analysis, extensive business video, live video programming, insightful financial/business blogs and exceptional investment tools that serve everyone’s needs.
Capitalize on CNBC.com for your marketing needs. Contact us so we can help.